Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
800 Whitlock Ave NW Ste 115
Marietta, GA 30064-4665
I moved to the Atlanta area in 1993 from a small town in southern Illinois. Within a week, I was employed in the secretarial field and have experience in adult handicap housing/workshop, hospital medical records, property management and legal transcription. I have very much enjoyed living in various areas from Fulton to Fayette County. Currently, my husband and I live in the Acworth/Kennesaw area.
- In addition to raising and homeschooling two children, in my lifetime I have adopted and raised a one-eyed cat, currently raising our second rescue dog.
- Our family sponsors two children in other countries helping to provide for nutrition, clothing and education.
- Served on a year-round volunteer team for a global mission organization.
- Serve the local community in various capacities in conjunction with our church outreach.
- My new passion is crocheting which I am currently enjoying creating dolls for children in other countries to enjoy.
- Coldwell Banker believes in giving back to the local community through their CARES Foundation which I am privileged to participate in.
What I Can Do For You
Looking at houses has been a longstanding passion of mine. Combine that with my ambition and compassion, you will have someone looking out for your best interest when it comes to selling your house or searching for your next place to call home. I believe in hard work, honesty and integrity which is why I chose to become a part of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage as they have been conducting real estate transactions with integrity since 1906. Together, you will be in the best hands.
"Denise was a joy to work with regarding my move. My family and I needed a home in a very short period of time. Since we were relocating from Pennsylvania, it was a challenge. However, Denise made it a smooth transition. She is professional, friendly, resourceful, and goes above and beyond. I would absolutely recommend her."
-Aissah Barnes , Client